Quick and easy to operate, great at covering large areas, wind-stable and can be installed in a multitude of different ways…
In their simplest form Concertina awnings can be mounted on rails between 2 supporting walls. It can also be fixed to a wooden pergola, concrete beams or mounted on a full aluminium frame.
Using a rope and pulley system, Concertina awnings glide on their rails with ball-raced wheels, requiring little effort to operate, even if installed at an angle.
- Heavy duty factory lacquered aluminium
- Max. recommended Width 7,0 metres*
- Max. Extension 7,0 metres
- Acrylic Canvas, PVC and specialist fabrics
- Valance included (straight or scalloped)
- “Tenara” stitching (15 year guarantee) on all canvases
*For LARGER DIMENSIONS, multiple units can be installed side by side and share framework.
- Frame system, additional support beams and posts etc.
- Drop roller blinds for lateral protection
- Additional valance
- Individual fabric panels for easy replacement (standard is sewn as one piece)
- Fabric Protection: matching lacquered aluminium cover system
- Metalwork Colour (factory finished Qualicoat finish available in any colour)
Concertina awnings (simple wall to wall version) from €468-00 inc IVA
For more information on
Call 639 561 262 or